Swiss Holiday Pass 2020
valid from Saturday, July 4 to Sunday, August 9, 2020
Program Schaffhausen holiday pass 2020: available here from May 20
On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 a one page ad with all activities will be published in Schaffhausen’s newspaper “Schaffhauser Nachrichten”. This ad will offer an overview over all activities. You can find more detailed information to the activities above.
Information event with holiday pass raffle
On Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 4.30 p.m. we will hold an information event in the “Haus der Wirtschaft”, Schaffhauserland Tourism, Herrenacker 15, Schaffhausen, where we will explain how to fill out an application on the computer and be happy to answer any questions. Our main sponsor, “Schaffhauser Kantonalbank”, will give away ten holiday passes.
Purchasing the Schaffhausen holiday pass 2020
From Wednesday, May 27 to and including Sunday, June 14, 2020 at 10 p.m. the holiday pass can be purchased on this website and activities selected. The corresponding link will be online May 27.
On June 15 the activity allocation takes place. The holiday passes will be issued on June 17 and mailed with an invoice by post. (Cancellation holiday pass – see below).
From Thursday, June 18 remaining holiday passes may be purchased again via the exchange. This applies only for new purchases and not for passes that were purchased before June 15, 2020!
The holiday pass may still be purchased after the start of the holidays via telephone 079 318 68 02 (please leave a message) or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name and first name of the child, age, address, parent cell phone number as well as the first name and surname of one of the parents. We always respond as fast as possible. Should you not receive an answer by evening, please check your spam folder.
Cancellation holiday pass:
- By Sunday, June 14, 2020 at 6 p.m. free of charge (per e-mail – see below).
- By Friday, July 3, 2020 for a fee of CHF 20.- .
- As of Saturday, July 4, 2020 the holiday pass has reached its full validity and a cancellation is no longer possible. The amount of Fr. 55.- is to be paid in full.
- If a pass must be cancelled, please immediately send an e-mail to email@example.com to inform us. The date of the e-mail is considered the cancellation date.
Who can purchase a holiday pass?
The Schaffhausen holiday pass is valid for children and adolescents (aged 6 – 16 years) who enter school in August 2020, remain in the orientation school until graduation 2020 and live in the canton of Schaffhausen or in the neighboring communities/municipalities.
Price: CHF 55 (swiss francs)
In return you will receive the following (for detailed information see below):
- Free admission to all outdoor pools in the region as well as to the indoor pool of the KSS Schaffhausen
- Free travel by public transport (train / bus / boat) corresponds to holiday pass area Canton Schaffhausen and neighboring municipalities
- Fun and action for children up to 12 years of age in the holiday city (“FerienStadt”) from Monday to Friday in the 3rd and 4th holiday week (closed August 1st)
- Various vouchers (including feasting on ice cream, ferry to Paradies, boat ride to the Rhine Falls rock, museum visits, reduction for the outdoor cinema Munot Openair, etc.)
- Activities (see below)
Subject to change!
Free travel on public transport (“Ostwind”):
With the holiday pass you are enti
Public swimming areas:
With the holiday pass you enjoy free admission to the following public pools:
Outdoor pool KSS Schaffhausen – indoor pool KSS Schaffhausen (closed due to renovation August ? to August ?, 2020), Rhine swimming area “Rhybadi” Schaffhausen, outdoor pool Otterstall Neuhausen, public pool Espi and public bathing beach Stein am Rhein, Rhine swimming area “Rhii-Badi” Diessenhofen (has no entrance ticket office), public pool Schleitheim, outdoor pool Beringen, public pool Thayngen, public pool Wilchingen, Bachdelle Dachsen, Rhine swimming area “Rhybadi” Büsingen, leisure facilities Rheinwiese Langwiesen, public pool Neunkirch, public pool Hallau, outdoor pool Hofen, public pool Ramsen and outdoor pool Flaach.
Please present the holiday pass at the ticket office.
All activities are listed in the program. You have to apply to these on the internet when you buy the pass. The activities always include the corresponding age (see details in the circles top right). Most activities are free. For a few a fee will be charged. Please pay directly on site.